The Bowden Information and Sales Centre is now open and we are here to help you with your enquiries regarding the development and the apartments or townhouses available.
The Government of South Australia has recently lifted its restrictions on open inspections however, the health and safety of our Bowden community is of paramount importance to us. As such, if you are planning to visit us, please note the following changes and conditions of entry.
- It is a condition of entry that your contact details are provided to our Hosts. This is to assist with contact tracing if required. This is a condition of the Government of South Australia.
- A maximum of ten (10) people, including staff, are permitted in the Bowden Information and Sales Centre at any one time.
- Social distancing requirements (1.5 metre physical distance) should be followed.
- No food or beverages are to be consumed in the Bowden Information and Sales Centre.
- Please refrain from entering the Bowden Information and Sales Centre if you are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to those entering the Bowden Information and Sales Centre.
- Continued and thorough cleaning of the Bowden Information and Sales Centre.
There is no need to make an appointment. Of course, if you’d prefer, private appointments, video conferencing and telephone calls are still available.
We are taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our visitors. Please call if you have any questions about our procedures. We look forward to seeing you soon.